sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

Oil? Not thanks

Oil is special and important in this world, all people depend of it. We have a bad thought of  use of oil,  we think that it is for all our lifes, but it isn´t true, one day it could finish because it isn´t a renewable material. With oil we can have a lot of thing, not only the gasoline, plastic bags, painting,some synthetic materials, asphalt of the roads, lubricating oils,sweets...  








In my life, oil is very important, when I walk from the street, I only see objects making of oil, because we depend a lot of this material, and we have to change, we have to take other mechanism to remplace the big power of oil because on one side it have a lot  uses, but in other side it pollute a lot.








In the future I have to chage my life´s manner, I´m going to use material, without oil, or with small quantity, for example: papers, wood, iron,etc. And other kind of transports, such as electric cars.






In the matter of the energy, we depend a lo of oil too. But it have easy solution, use renewable energy, the most popular and clean are the wind energy, sun power or kinetic energy, with this we use the Nature in our advantage but without pollute the atmosphere








But isn´t only my work, is the world´s work, I´m fifteen year old, and I do this project to make aware people about their lifes, and help them for do the change:




Leave of Oil and take other materials








1 comentario:

  1. You have tryed to find your own solutions to solve this problem, and I like it. Good job!

    ResponderEliminar