sábado, 17 de marzo de 2012

Pablo Cordente's Web Page

Welcome to my page


About me
I'm 15 years old, I have short blond hair and brown eyes but when I see the sun it change to green. I'm tall and thin. I think I'm nervous and sportsboy.


My school
I go to Inmaculado Corazon de Maria's school in Valencia, Spain. I go to school on foot. I go to 3ºof ESO, and in my class there are thirty students. My favourite subject is science and arts, my worst subject is biology.


My home
I live in the street Martí l'Humà, near my school. It is a flat where we live, my parents my sister and me. My room apparently is clean, but if you open the cupboard it is very untidy.


My friends
My best friends are all people that I have confidence with them, can be boys or girls. I'm very nice person so I have a lot of friends.


Fast Facts 


Favourite movie
My favourite movie is Avatar, it is an adventure story, where appears a lot of fantastic characters.


Sports
My favourite sport is football, now I'm going to sing up in a football team, it name is San Jose. I like play fronton or ski too.


Music
I like David Guetta and Pitbull. They are very popular singers in all the world, they do tekno, pop and house music.


Most embarrasing moment
When I was small, I when to the new center with my aunt, when I lose him, I kept in the same place waiting him but he didn't apear when I saw him backward. I running to him and hit him in the back, but when he returned, he wasn´t my aunt. I felt very ashamed 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario